On November 23rd on their home court, the Rebels waxed the Bison, 91-45. Ole Miss had this one by halftime, up 43-22, and played the second-half on cruise control.
Ole Miss took this one while dominating Lipscomb in three pointers and assists.
Ole Miss drained threes, hitting a total of 24 points from beyond the arc compared to six by Lipscomb. Ole Miss beat Lipscomb with assists, 19 to eight, and facilitated more balanced scoring.
Murphy Holloway put up the most points for the Rebels with 23 points in 24 minutes, shooting 69% from the floor. Jarvis Summers helped out with six assists.
The Rebels have a record of 5-0.
Next on the schedule the Rebels face Rutgers at home on December 1st.
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 10:01 left to go.
- Reginald Buckner has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- The top two scorers (Murphy Holloway and Nick Williams) accounted for 40.6% of the points.
- Murphy Holloway has led the team in rebounding in 4 out of 5 games this season.
- Marshall Henderson had a career high with 5 assists.
Lipscomb Game Notes:
- Stephen Hurt accounted for 31.1% of the team's points.
- Stephen Hurt has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- The bench recorded more points (32) than the starters (13).
- The bench recorded more rebounds (14) than the starters (13).
- This was the 2nd blowout loss this season (a loss by 20 or more points). Over the past 5 seasons, LU has been on the losing end of 14 blowout games.
Check out the complete Games Notes
Tags: Murphy Holloway
, Jarvis Summers